Sunday 25 August 2013

SLE INVADING LONDON

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry that I haven't been posting during the last 5 days. I am trying to get familiar with this new environment in preparing for my university life here. Luckily, my sister travelled with me to London just to help me settle in and understanding the culture here. Here's some photos of me having breakfast at The Wolseley. I got to say, even though the traditional english breakfast here are slightly more expensive than other restaurant, but it's definitely worth having a try.




Other than that, I've been travelling around London for quite a bit. But I have an exciting news for you! If you know me personally, my sister is an actress. During our stay here in London, my sister and I have been working really hard in producing a sibling collaboration for both of our audiences. So keep an eye on this blog and my other links for some behind the scenes & the final products!

Here is the first published preview, which happens to be on my sister's facebook fan page:


Modelled by my sister, Cherry Leung (梁靖) & Photographed by me

Lastly, I've been working on a logo for my social networking. This logo will not only appears on my instagram, blog, tumblr etc. But it will also be seen in my creations such as fashion, photography, films, art and design. It will be publish within the next two days, so remember to follow my social networks to get the most up to date information!

SLE



No comments:

Post a Comment