Sunday 8 September 2013

NEW LOGO

Dear Anonymous,

Incase if you have not realised, this is my logo.



This logo can be viewed from two directions. The one on the top represents my identity (East) as the arrow points to the right. Meanwhile if you looked at my logo vertically, you could see the three letters: S L E



It took me quite some time in order to create a logo that I really enjoyed. Logo is a form of visual identity that represents who I am as a designer. Therefore I am really happy in the way this logo turns out in the end. I would really want to thank one of my tutor from Hong Kong, Zoe Yung who worked with me on this design.

Nevertheless, I've been busy with university here at London. But this does not stop me from blogging about film, fashion or art & design. In addition to that, I am also working on the short film for my actress sister. Hopefully this film will be publish soon!

SLE


No comments:

Post a Comment